Monday, October 28, 2019

Editing the Commercial Blog

Today I supposed to start editing but the computers are not working. I also had to do more filming. Well acting, because I am not the director. But today I did have to film a little bit. I came to class feeling confident about the commercial, just to find out the computers are broken. I really do not even know what happened to the computers. I Just got to class and my teacher told us the computers are broken. I also don't know if we will be able to use the computers next class. But I was also able to get the footage onto the computer much easier than last time. All of my footage was also still there.

There was a little bit of difficulty in getting the footage onto my flash drive. But all the footage was transferred successfully. With the computers not working with the editing, I had a little bit of time at the end of class. I used that time to start this blog. I didn't get much done on it but I was at least able to start it. Hopefully, the computers are working the next class. Then I will be able to start editing my footage. If the computers are not working next class I don't know what I will do. Or we might have another assignment. But I can't really think of another assignment that we would have.

The filming of the final scenes was successful. It took a little more than half the class. But I gave myself enough time to get back to class and put my footage on the computer. Then onto the flash drive. Also, this time I knew how to use the tripod. This meant that when I tried putting the camera onto the tripod, I didn't have to ask someone for help. But there were a lot of people on the track. This made it hard to film. Then they kept getting in the way on purpose, which was very irritating. But I needed the footage so unfortunately, they were in some of the shots.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks ForThe sharing Great Post!

    Contact us, we offer a wide range of construction services which include; Excavation, Demolition, Land Grading, Environmental Remediation, Home Renovations and much more.

    ReplyDelete