Friday, October 25, 2019

Filming Blog

Today we started actually filming our commercial. Or my partner started filming because I was acting the whole time. It took a little while to get started because we didn't know how to put the camera on the tripod. But we eventually figured it out with some help. But I was the actor. I did no filming. I did a couple shots where I was running and acting really tired. Well, actually we did that one a lot since I am a pretty bad actor. I got multiple Gatorade bottles so if I Messed up or something we had a backup. But nothing bad happened.

The filming went good, we got a lot of shots. Some of them were good and others were pretty bad. We got some shots of me drinking the Gatorade and zooming in on the Gatorade. There was also one scene where I had to flip the bottle. But every time I was not being filmed, I landed it, but when I was being filmed, I could not land it a single time. The track had a lot of people filming and it was hard to get shots in because we were sharing this one part of the track with another group. I got sweaty because I was running a lot and it was also very hot like always in South Florida. After filming we went back inside. This was the most difficult part because once we got back inside we had to dump our footage but it took a very long time to find a working computer. I mostly ran and nothing else, next class we are going to do the second part of our commercial.

There was some footage where it was recording and I did not even know. I drank a lot of Gatorade when we were filming. When I had to flip the bottle, I had to drink a little every time. This made it harder to flip it successful because the weight changed every time. We got a couple times of me doing it and it felt so good when I landed it successfully. Then we got a couple of me sprinting down the track. There were actually a decent amount of those. Then there were the ones where I had to act really tired like I had just run a marathon. Overall it was pretty good and we got some good shots. It was a good experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment