Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Final Commercial Blog

I finished editing the commercial and it came out pretty good. It is not perfect, but it came out better than I thought. Also, the editing was not as difficult as I expected it to be and it went well. When I first started to watch the footage I had, it was lagging a lot. But as time went on it lagged a lot less. There was also a lot of footage of nothing where the record button was pressed without it being realized. I had to get rid of all of that, which really helped with the lag actually. After that little bump in the road, you could say, everything was smooth sailing. I got a lot done yesterday, so I would say it was pretty successful. Hopefully, everything else is that has to happen goes that smooth.

All that is left is to add the music. Then make any finishing touches that are needed, then I am all done. But before I attach the music, I have to detach the audio. Hopefully, I remember how to do that but I am pretty sure I do. Then I might have some finishing touches to do. If so, they shouldn't be that hard to fix. I think I will get a good grade, but I definitely do not have the best commercial. I am still not sure what kind of music I will use. But I hope I have enough time to do everything. Tomorrow the classes are shorter so that's the only reason that I am worried.

But overall the whole project was good. The recording went better than I thought it would. Just like everything else. The commercial was not exactly like my storyboard. But I think I did a pretty good job of following it. The filming started off a little shaky but once I figured it out it was ok. Still not the best filming but it was not bad for it being the first time. Then there was some trouble on the second day of filming. This is because I got outside to start filming and then checked the camera and it was just about dead. But the project was very good overall and I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment