Friday, October 4, 2019

Introductory

     Hello, my name is Kol and this is my first blog. I go to Fort Lauderdale High School as a freshman. I have eight classes, which are Geometry, Biology, Aice English General Paper, French 1, Aice Media, Journalism, World History, and everybody's favorite, Study Hall. I am still adjusting to high school because it is nothing like middle school. It is much more work than in middle school, but I have met a lot of new people which is good.
     Outside of school, here are many things I like to do. Those things consist of soccer, read, play video games, and listening to music (especially when I am doing homework). I do a lot of soccer but I am currently out with a calf tear, slight one but still our for four-six weeks. I have a lot more time on my hands to other things that I enjoy. With that time I just finished the book I had been reading and I had been reading this book for a while. I just never had time to finish with soccer and school, but since I am currently taking a break from soccer I finished the book within a week. Things I do not like is a different story. I do not like homework and nothing else really comes to mind. But homework is really high my list of dislikes, or whatever my dislikes are. In that case, it counts for multiple dislikes.
     Well, that is most of the stuff you need to know about me. There is nothing super special about me as you can see but you might think differently. I also forgot to mention that I really do not like spiders. They are my biggest fear, so I guess that's another dislike of mine. Now I'm pretty sure that's everything about me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment