Thursday, October 10, 2019

Research Blog for Gatorade Commercial

This blog is about a Gatorade commercial that I have to do for Aice Media. In this blog I will talk about my plan for my commercial. This will also include the props, costumes, schedule, location, and back up plan. I plan to be done filming on October 21 which is the class period I will have to film. I will also have props and the list of props is below. Everything else relating to my plan will also be below. My commercial will be finished by the end of the month.

Props

  • Plastic Gatorade Bottles (full) 
  • Green Reusable Gatorade Bottle
We are going to drink from the bottles for the commercial promoting Gatorade.


Costumes
  • Normal Clothes 
We are using normal clothes to show normal students drinking Gatorade and that it is the main subject of the commercial. 


Schedule
  • Each day write new blog
  • Each day is a new assignment for the actual commercial
Each day we write a new blog about what we did that day for our project.


Location
  • All around the campus of Fort Lauderdale High School
We are going to be film for the commercial around different spots.


Back up plan
  • Someone is not here
  • It is raining
 If my partner is not here I am going to find someone else to help me film and if it is raining we will film the commercial under a covered area.

No comments:

Post a Comment