Sunday, November 24, 2019

Music Video Filming Blog

Today I started filming my music video. It took a little bit to get started but once I did it went pretty well. I did not finish but got more than half done. I plan on finishing soon. By soon I mean during this long weekend I have coming up. Like I said I have about half left. But I got a little more than half done. I followed the storyboard for the most part. I don't remember making any changes. The filming went good overall.

Some of the scenes I did a bunch of retakes. Some of them I only had to do a few times. But I did take a decent amount of videos. When I go to finish I should have no problem finishing. Like I said I got most of it done. But I am the director, so I was filming. But there was one scene that I was in. There is one more scene that I am supposed to be in but I didn't get that far yet. Some scenes were more difficult than others. Some of them were easy to film.

I think that the rest of the scenes should be pretty easy. The only one that I think could cause me any trouble is the next one I have to do. It is probably the biggest scene in the whole music video. Well not probably. It is the biggest scene in the music video. After I film that scene, the rest should be pretty easy to film. This is because the ones after the main one are fairly simple. They should not take many takes. I should be able to get them on the first few tries. Overall, the first part of the filming went good.

No comments:

Post a Comment