Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Aice Media Music Video

Down below is my Music Video. It was one of the projects that I did for Aice Media. It was the second one out of three. For that project, my partner and I had to make a one minute video. We did not have to sing but we had to act in the video. We also had to film and edit. One of our friends helped us by being an actor. My partner and I both had to act and film. Then we worked together on the editing part. We also had to come up with a storyboard.

I think that the storyboard was two sheets of paper. Since this was the second project my partner and I already had some experience with filming. This made doing the project much easier. We also had done acting before. This made that part of the project easier. We also did not film enough scenes the first time. This meant that we had to go back and add more scenes and refilm some of them to make them longer. But after the second time of filming,we could edit. Editing was not that hard as most of the scenes were long. This meant we did not have to do too much.










No comments:

Post a Comment