Friday, May 8, 2020

Aice Media Commercial

Down below is my Commercial. It was one of the projects that I did for Aice Media. It was the first one out of three. For that project, my partner and I had to make a one thirty-second video. We had to act in it but there was no talking. We also had to film and edit. One of our friends helped us by showing us how to use the tripod. My partner and I both had to act and film. Then we worked together on the editing part. We also had to come up with a storyboard.

I think that the storyboard was one sheet of paper. Since this was the first project my partner and I did not have any experience with filming. This made doing the project a little difficult. We also had not done acting before. This made that part of the project harder. We also did not film enough scenes the first time. This meant that we had to go back and add more scenes and refilm some of them to make them longer. But after the second time of filming,we could edit. Editing was not that hard as most of the scenes were long. This meant we did not have to do too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment