Friday, April 17, 2020

Final Task CCR

This is my CCR for my final task. It is a twelve-minute long video. It goes over the four CCR questions. I am answering the four questions that there are. I go over things like conventions and real media texts. I also go over how I used technology and how my production skills have improved. Along with that, I also just go over stuff I did during the project. I also go back and reference previous projects and talk about how it has affected me. I will talk about how the stuff I learned in those projects helped me this time. But this project was definitely the most work out of all of them.

This project was our last filming project. But with the CCR I had to edit that a bit before I put it onto my blog. I had to make sure that I talked long enough during each question. This is because the CCR had to be at least twelve minutes. But I did a fine job of talking about each topic as much as possible. But there were some of the questions that I talked about more than others. This is because there was just more to talk about some of them. The one asking about how I integrated technology I definitely talked about the most. It was just so easy to talk about because there was so much to talk about. Also, some of them there was just a short answer and that was it so I would have to drag the question and the answer on longer than it really needed to be. But overall the CCR went good.





No comments:

Post a Comment