Friday, January 17, 2020

Starting the Final Task

Hello, my name is Kol. I've already gone over this but I have to re-introduce myself. I have started my final task for Aice Media and this is the first assignment. For my final task, I have to make a two-minute intro to an original movie. But since I have to re-introduce myself I guess I should actually talk about myself. I am a high school student. I like sports, video games, and reading. I decided to take Aice Media because I thought it would be a good experience. My partner's name is Julia. We have done multiple projects for this class together.

For this project, I think that it will be a little difficult. This is because it has to be two minutes. But the filming part shouldn't be too hard. The editing part shouldn't be too hard either. This is because both my partner and I have some experience with it. I would rather film than act. This is because I think that I am better at filming than acting. But if I need to I will act. But I don't think that my partner or I want to act. But we both probably will end up doing both. 

Pitch 1: There's a new neighbor and he sees the girl next door; they become friends overnight, the boy becomes overly attached and follows her every move.

Pitch 2: A very wealthy family hires a new house cleaner. She ends up stealing all the family fortune but will she get caught or not?

Pitch 3: Two best friends since birth but one of the has a secret crush, will she confess her feelings. Or will she keep it a secret?


No comments:

Post a Comment