Friday, March 20, 2020

Final Task (Corona)

It has been hard to work on my project. This is because of coronavirus. We do not go back to school until April 15th at the earliest. This would stop me from filming our movie. My partner and I cannot meet up to film if needed. Thankfully if we need to edit we can call each other to work on that. This might also negatively affect other groups. We are still able to film our CCR. We can do that individually. The CCR for this project has to be a movie.

The virus limits what my partner and I can do. But the CCR is individual so that is why we will still be able to do that. We are hoping that this will not negatively impact our project. We do not think it will. But this virus certainly came at a bad time. We have got most of our project done anyway. We should be ok. Thankfully the coronavirus did not get in our way. We are going to be able to finish up what we need to. Even without meeting up.


No comments:

Post a Comment