Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Filming Blog Final Exam

My partner and I started filming our movie this weekend. We finished filming all of the scenes. We are probably going to be doing reshoots. The filming went good overall. My partner did most of the filming. I did most of the acting but I did some filming. My partner also did some acting. After this blog, we have 11 more to do. We did not follow the storyboard exactly. We made some changes because of the circumstances.

We didn't leave anything out we just changed how some stuff went. For example, the first scene is something that we changed. It is still the same overall concept. We are going to go over the footage and delete the bad footage. This will make it easier for us to edit. It took us a couple hours to film the scenes. But reshoots should go much faster. We already know what we want to do and what we need to fix. Then after reshoots, we will need to re-edit. But there probably won't be much to edit after reshoots.



No comments:

Post a Comment